Just like the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, there are many other organizations worldwide that manage websites where IATI data is visualized. For analysis of datasets or for presenting their projects in the field of development cooperation. Most useful for getting an idea in which countries and themes other IATI publishers are active in.
A non-exhaustive overview of websites follows below.
IATI Explorer portals
Search IATI data on development and humanitarian activities on specific events or themes more easily.
Primarily for technical users, the IATI Datastore enables you to output data in different formats for various purposes.
- Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management/ QuantBase
- US Aid Explorer (in process of finalizing)
- EU Aid Explorer (in process of finalizing)
IATI Transparency Portals
Other organizations with Transparency Portals. Most useful for obtaining project and policy information from other IATI publishers. This list is not an exhaustive one.
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Metis
- All IATI Publishers
- African Development Bank
- Agence Française de Dévelopement
- Asian Development Bank
- Belgium Development Agency (Enabel)
- Canada Global Affaires
- DFID - UK
- European Commission - DEVCO
- GIZ - Germany
- IDH - NL
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs - NL
- Netherlands Enterprise Agency
- Oxfam Novib - NL
- SIDA - Sweden
- SNV - NL
- Simavi - NL