Fund for Responsible Business (FVO)
FVO supports collaborations between enterprises and civil society organisations that aim to reduce Responsible Business Conduct risks and misconduct in the value chains of Dutch companies, such as harm to the natural environment through pollution or reduction of biodiversity, human rights violations during land acquisitions, poor working conditions in factories in producer countries, etc. FVO supports Dutch partnerships that wish to:
• conduct local or regional research into the underlying causes of RBC risks and misconduct in their value chain or chains and implement measures to address them;
• implement RBC into their business processes in a more effective manner, including measures to combat RBC risks and misconduct within their own company;
• set up a multi-stakeholder project that addresses RBC risks and misconduct and has a positive impact on manufacturing conditions in their producer countries.
Please visit the programme's webpage on RVO.nl for detailed information:
- Fund for Responsible Business (in English)
- Fonds Verantwoord Ondernemen (in Dutch)